I can’t believe this is my first ever Liebster Award! It is such a wonderful idea for the blogging community. It gives you a chance to come across so many new bloggers who are so lovely and friendly! I was nominated by the lovely Kelly Louise Morgan so thank you very much! – and please guys make sure you check out her blog and say hi.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post
3. Nominate up to 11 new bloggers
4. Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked you
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Create new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
Questions from KellyLouise
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging? That has to be that no one judges you in the blogging community. You are able to write what ever you want and people are there to support you and bring you back up! That is what we need more of in the world!
2. Best recent purchase? The best purchase has to be my Kylie Lipkits! I know you guys have probably heard so much about them already but I absolutely loooovvvve them!!
3. Favourite TV series? Christ I have a few favourite to series, that I’m not sure if I could really pick one. It has to be Emipre, The Vampire Diaries and The originals
4. Do you believe in ghosts? I absolutely don’t believe in ghosts, I would have to have an experience with a ghost for me to be a believer!
5. Morning or night person? I’m definitely not a morning person I hate getting up on the more. I’m 100% I night person, I love being able to chill out now worry about anything!
6. What is your fashion style? Honestly I know it’s such an easy thing to say. However I really don’t have one, I literally just wear what ever I want.
My questions to my nominees are:
1. What pushed you to start your blog?
2. If you could go any where in the world where would you go?
3. What’s two things that’s you couldn’t live without
4. Tell us one thing that we don’t know about you.
5. What’s your favourite foundation?
6. Where do you see your blog in 4 years?